Recommended Reading: 10 Things I Learned from an Artist’s Heart to Heart by Christine Nishiyama

Christine Nishiyama has written a wonderful blog post based on her lecture of the book Letters Of Note by Shaun Usher about the process of following your own artistic intuition and the struggle that comes along with it. I  very well relate to that feeling of ugliness and lost aim when putting the pen on paper trying to follow my own approach to drawing things. Only later on did I realize that this is the exact moment in time, when your own art starts. It's not the easy road, I can tell now. But it's well worth it, if you ever want to bring out what's inside of you. Please enjoy this highly motivational blog post:

10 Things I Learned from an Artist’s Heart to Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment